Oregon Babies
Options

*Angelcake*

I cannot believe you're at 39 weeks already! I swear you were only 34 like yesterday. LOL. How you feeling? What's the doctor say about your progress?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: *Angelcake*

• Options
    imagesoontobe05:

I cannot believe you're at 39 weeks already! I swear you were only 34 like yesterday. LOL. How you feeling? What's the doctor say about your progress?

I had a Dr. appt last thursday of last week and then again this last tuesday and I was 1 cm and 50% effaced.  Tuesday I was disappointed to hear I was still the same.  I have been feeling pretty good these last 2 weeks actually. Last week I felt REALLY good.  I think that was because I took a prenatal yoga class... well that is the only thing I can think of anyway.

I can believe I am 39 weeks! LOL  I feel like I have been ready for this baby for ever!  LOL

I love the you baby's new picture!  What a cutie pie!  Forgive me, I can't remember how to spell her name :(  

How are you doing?  After August finally comes we should meet up since we are so close to each other. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Well it sounds like you're at least getting there!! Lil guy will be here soon! YAY! Good luck with it all and keep us posted. :)

Thanks for the comment on her pic. It's Kayleigh. :) She's so freakin adorable. I just love being around her. That smile is from first thing in the morning. I get greeted that way every day. It's amazing.

I'm doing really well. Enjoying being a mom, taking naps during the day, do a lot of cleaning and laundry and stuff. Just enjoying being home. My favorite thing right now is going shopping and just walking around with her in the stroller. We don't buy something everytime, but it's just nice to walk around with her. We should definitely meet up after your LO is here and you're feeling up to it. Would be nice. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Its funny because I am not one who likes to exercise but I am SO dying to get out of the house and take walks and stuff.  I know ... everyone tells me to do it now, but when I am up my belly is just killing me in a spot.  But it is almost over!  :)

That is really the sweetest thing that she smiles like that for you in the morning!!!!  I would just melt!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"