Baby Showers

Kids at the shower

So I have a few nephews who will most like be at the shower the majority are under 3. My mom was thinking of making them a goodie bag or getting them a little gift.

Did anyone else give the kids something and if so what kind of items?  I was already planning on getting shirts/onesies for the kids that say "I love my cousin Ethan" or "Ethan's big cousin" but I never thought of doing a goodie bag

TIA

Our Halloween Treat! Self-weaned at 23months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Kids at the shower

• I didn't want kids at my shower. However my boyfriend has an 8 year old daughter who broke my heart when she looked at me and said "your going to invite me to the baby shower right?". lol That and my best friends 7 year old, is very insistant that she be there as well. I'm setting up a small activity center. I'm not entirely sure how many children will be there, but as of now I know of at least 4. I'm going to have bibs for them to decorate , things for them to color and maybe a few other things. Instead of the monogrammed sugar cookies I'm doing as favors I will probably make them some kind of goody bag with candy, a puzzle, bubbles...little things. Good luck!
  • I think the activity station is a cute idea.  Kids get creative with whatever you put out for them.  You could even put out some white paper and ask them to make a card or draw a picture for the baby.  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am having kids at my shower too and am on the fence about giving goodie bags for them.  My sister is hosting, but I'm paying for everything and figured I will spend about $750.  So I don't know if I should spend another $100 to buy all the kids something.  Besides, I'm not sure the parents really want their kids to be sent home with candy and cookies. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"