Detroit Babies

Renee

Hi!  I've been feeling great...thanks for asking!  I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.  I'm definitely feeling more pregnant now.  I'm starting to get tired again more easily and I'm feeling the effects of my ever growing belly.  But it's worth it!

Have you heard back from Amanda?  I emailed her about a maternity session and for $150, we'd get like 300 pics and exclusive rights to all of them.  And it also included a leather bound folio with 8 pics.  I thought that was a pretty decent deal.  I love having rights to all the pics...I can totally understand wanting that for Noah.  I can't believe he's going to be 1 already!!

DH is hanging in there.  He has had a couple leads.  He had 2 interviews this weekend and has a 2nd interview next week with one place.  Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Hope you're all doing well!!  Can't wait to see more Noah pics.

Take care!
Kristy

Re: Renee

• I'm glad you're feeling good!!  When is your shower going to be?  Have you started registering?  I swear- this is almost like wedding planning again, in terms how how time drags, yet flies all at the same time!  It's even more crazy once they get here. 

Good look to your DH and his interview!  I'll have my fingers crossed for him!

I heard from Amanda probably the middle of the week.  She's usually really good about getting back with me within a day or two.  Being a holiday weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes an extra day or two.  If you don't hear from her by early next week, let me know.  She's doing Noah's pictures on Wednesday, so I can mention something then.

Hope you enjoy your Labor Day!  Keep me updated!

Renee

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"