Illinois Babies

I am new around here....

Just wanted to say hi!  I use to go on the knot and the nest.  I have a 3 year old little boy, Vincent.  My husband and I just recently have thought about having another one and hope to start TTC within the next few months.  Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow chicagoans!!!  I love the bump!

Re: I am new around here....

• Hi!  I was on the Knot and Nest but am new to The Bump.  I am finding it really helpful so far!  GL in the next couple of months!
  • Good Luck, I used theknot.com back in 2005, but only found thebump.com half way thru my pregnancy.  I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello,

I was on the knot (not the boards much but surfing) and just started going on the getting pregnant board of the bump as it's month two of TTC.  Good luck Chicago ladies TTC!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Hi there!  I never remember about this board and only have been on it a couple times, but love the bump.  The boards that I frequent (m/c/pg loss, ttcal and multiples) are all full of great women.  GL to you!
  • Hi!  I don't come on here very often and forget about it a lot of times!  I usually am on the TTTC board.  Good luck to everyone!

vkbaby-I wanted to let you know how sorry I am for your losses.  It sounds like you go to a lot of good boards.  If you ever want more support TTTC is great as well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"