Infertility

migraines in the 2ww

yet again, I have a rocking migraine in the 2ww...my usual hardcore meds aren't an option...any methods that you have gotten relief from?  Indifferent

Re: migraines in the 2ww

• My neurologist gave me Americet for the 2ww and said it was ok to take one or two here and there.  Sorry, I know that probably doesn't help you now, but maybe you could ask your doc. for the future.  OTC meds don't work me.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Hey...happy long weekend! I'm sorry you have a migraine, they suck!  Nothing that's "safe" works for me either.  The only thing I can recommend is to go lay in a dark room with a cold cloth on your head and sleep it off...not fun I know.  Oh, sometimes Gatorade takes the edge of a little.  I'm not sure why but it works on occasion.

I didn't know you were in the 2ww...sending lots of good vibes your way! Keep me updated.

TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • *HUGZ*  I too suffer from migraines in the 2ww...I find that *sometimes* taking two of the Tylenol Ultra (not sure if you have them down in the states...they are extra extra strenght Tylenol with caffein) and a coke will work.  Hang in there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" 1 Corinthians 10:13
  • i have them bad myself. usually excedrin is my only relief (but not an option now).  The only thing that seems to help is a few tylenol, cold washcloth on my neck and forhead, darkness and peace and quiet, and if the cold doesnt help I'll switch to a heating pad.

sorry- i know what you're going through

• Thanks ladies!  I ended up caving and taking some excedrin migraine (I figure a little bit of acetametaphin and caffeine won't hurt) and took it with a gatorade...it has receded to just a normal bad headache now...phew! 
  • tylenol, a coke and a nap gl i hope it goes away soon
  • I have been getting bad headaches this 2ww too.  I take extra strength tylenol and I have to sleep it off. It doesn't seem to go away unless I can sleep it off...headaches suck!  Good Luck during your 2ww~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"