Detroit Babies

looking for moms club

How do I find a mom's club in my local area?  TIA

Re: looking for moms club

• Hi! Smile

Have you tried meetup.com?  I'm not sure what's out your way.  I know Macomb had a pretty large group, so I have to imagine there's something near you.  The only bad thing is these groups seem to cater towards SAHMs with older children.  From time to time there seemed like some good events

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There's one in Farmington. I just went to a meet n greet meeting on Monday

https://www.farmingtonareamomsclub.org/

HTH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Mothers and More and I absolutely LOVE it!! So many activities during the day to do w/ kids, and in the evenings for a break :) There are a few different local chapters, depending on where you are (it's a national group but there are 5+ chapters in MI). You can check out the website to find a chapter near you. www.mothersandmore.org.

The Oakland County chapter (most of us live in Rochester, R. Hills or Troy, with a few in Sterling Heights and Shelby) has an Open House coming up on Oct. 7. PM me if you're interested in more info :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"