Minnesota Babies
Options

If you're going to the State Fair...

May I suggest trying the garlic fries and the fudge puppies? YUM! (Fudge puppies are Belgain waffles dipped in chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles -- or strawberries.)

That is all. Any suggestions you have or something you're looking forward to?

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you're going to the State Fair...

• Options

I was really looking forward to not being pregnant at the fair this year. Those 2 lines on the pee stick a couple weeks ago ruined that!

I will say the fair at 11 weeks was a lot better than last year when I was 39 weeks and just wishing all the walking would start contractions. When I first figured out my EDD for DD, I was very worried that I'd go into labor at the fair. When it came down to it, I would have loved nothing more than for my water to break on any of the 5 days we went to the fair attempting to bring on labor by walking.

• Options

Yea, I'm sure I would've lasted a bit longer (walking-wise) if I were less along. However, I hope this walking doesn't induce labor! LOL! I'm a little too early!

I did looking longingly at DH while he was enjoying his "Beer On A Stick," but I figure there's always next year... right? lol! Did you have a favorite this year?

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so bummed that I cannot go to the fair.  I am on BR.  I love the fair, and it isan't all about the food for me- and I don't drink so I won't even miss the beer!  LOL!

I like taking my DD and going through all the stuff- and, to be completely honest- I love free junk they hand out.  It isn't as good as it used to be- but you can get some good things for free.  What is nice is they have a list of all the freebies.   

DD loves those foam John Deere visors they give out at the Little hands Farm- she wore hers constantly this last year.  I will have to have her go with someone so she can get a new one. 

• Options
    Fudge Puppy=AMAZING!  My BIL and I shared one and I really wanted my own after.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was looking at the website in anticipation of going next Sun and I saw that one vendor had deep fried smores (choc and marshmallow coated in grahm cracker crumbs and deep fried). This sounded like something I have to try!
  • Options
    I have been looking forward to the fair for some time and now I have been diagnosed with GD so it is going to be hard.  Plus I am already having a hard time walking and stuff but I hope to get Cheese curds and cookies atleast.  We are working at Little Farm Hands so get in free that day, otherwise probably wouldn't make it this year. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"