Stay at Home Moms

Speaking of you time...

I have decided that I am going to go to the 5:30am spin class that my gym offers so that I'll get an early jump on the day to have coffee when I get home in peace. DS has been getting up at 7 for the day and is not too understanding of my need for peaceful caffine intake. This schedule will also free up the 10 o'clock hr for activities like storytime for DS. I figure if I nap in the afternoon I will be able to hack this schedule. I won't be able to do it when DH travels but maybe I can keep up with it for a little while. I am just wanting to make more time in the day for me. I am starting tomorrow, which is an ambitious goal for a Monday but you have to start sometime.

Does anyone else do this by choice to get some extra alone time?

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Speaking of you time...

• Good for you, that's so ambitious! I've thought about getting up early for some alone time, but I'm such a terrible morning person that it's never actually happened. I usually take my alone time late at night instead. 
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Good for you, but I am the farthest thing from a morning person you will ever meet so I would never do that. I do the gym about 9 AM every morning - any earlier I would just slump over and want to die (it doesn't help that DH and I go to bed at 11:30 or midnight...).  Luckily DS likes the gym daycare and we still have time for classes or the park post gym and pre-nap.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Major props to you! :)

totally.

I would really like to do that- but considering I usually on get 5 hours a sleep a night (I work and go to school) -- 5am just isn't an option for me. lol. Kudos to you though-

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow...I wish I could do that, but I am NOT a morning person. I can barely crawl out of bed at 7:30 when the kids get up. I get my 'me' time at night when they're in bed (I'm a night owl). I usually go to bed around 1am. 'Me time' is essential, so it's great to find time to squeeze it in in the morning or at night. I hope it all works out for you!
  • Good for you!  I go to a work out class after DH gets home one day and then the other day I actually take DS w/me and keep him in the stroller.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"