Cleveland Babies
Options

GTG--let's decide on the details!

Ok ladies! We seem to have a good amount of interest in a GTG!

Does Cheesecake factory in legacy village work?

As far as a day goes, would a saturday, weekday evening or weekday day time work best? It seems a lot of us are working moms.

And for the date! Mid September?

Re: GTG--let's decide on the details!

• Options
    Cheesecake factory sounds wonderful and I am flexible with dates!
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sat. days and weekday evenings work for me.  Cheesecake Factory at Legacy is great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weekday days or Saturdays usually work best for me.  Weekday nights are difficult because there is always so much going on. 
  • Options
    Cheesecake Factory at Legacy is great.  Weekday evenings are best for me.
  • Options
    I could really go for some Cheesecake Factory and Legacy is a great location for me!  I vote on a Monday or Wednesday night.  I have class Tues and Thurs and weekend are pretty booked up!
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • Options
    if this hasnt happened yet let me know? I would be interested and I live close to legacy- TIA
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The gtg hasn't happened yet. Did not seem to have a consensus on when to do this.

• Options
    Why don't you pick 2 days and let people vote?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If it still hasn't happened please contact me if one does pan out.. I would def do Legacy Village on a weekend.. I know two other girls from cleveland that i'am sure would love to come acutally 3 nesties.. pls keep me posted...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"