Two Under 2

Anyone TTC number 2?

I am and I'm in the 2ww of cycle 2.  I have ovulated the past 2 cycles but very late for me.  My body is still adjusting I think and I still EBF so I'm not 100% sure I can get pg now.  (although I'd say things look good if I'm ovulating!)  If I get pg this cycle my kids would be 18 months apart!

Hope I can join you soon!!!

Anyone else TTC?  Occasionally I post on GP but it's not the same and they aren't always friendly to someone who already has a baby unless they are hardcore about charting, etc and I'm trying to not be crazy about it this time!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone TTC number 2?

• We are ttc #2. This is our 2nd cycle and I EBF . My cycles have been long as well but have gotten shorter the past two months. We are not temping or charting at this time. We are in the 2ww!!!
  • Already got my #2 - praying I'm not pg with #3 - LMAO. My PP appt is in a few weeks and we started having sex again and didn't use protection - OOPs.

I'm a gluten for punishment ;)

• Loading the player...
  • We are going to start trying with my next cycle - if it was completely up to me we would have tried with this one.  It was my first AF pp since I was pumping and we wanted to make sure things were back to "normal".  I really hope we can have an easy time of things with our next one. 
  • we are also ttc#2, and are in the 2ww. i hate this part!
  • We're not really TTC but not preventing either. the earliest I could test would be this weekend. I am hoping for a positive Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"