Upstate NY Babies
Options

Snap N Go or the Car Seat Adapter?

We have the Bob Revolution stroller.  We are trying to decide what to do for the first 6 months or so though.  Buy the adapter and use the Bob, or get a snap n go.  They are roughly the same cost.  The snap n go seems lighter, but not sure if the Bob will be a lot easier in the snow with the bigger wheels and it maneuvers so nicely.

Re: Snap N Go or the Car Seat Adapter?

• Options

We have the Bob Revolution, although we bought it after DD was out of the infant seat.  We used a Snap n Go while she was in her infant seat and I think it might be easier than using the Bob when they're that young.  The Bob is really heavy and hard to get into and out of cars, and the storage basket is smaller than the Snap n Go, which was important for me because when they're really little you have to bring half of your house when you go anywhere.

That said, I don't think you can go wrong either way, it's just personal preference. 

• Options
    I don't know from experience, but we got the Baby Jogger Classic and instead of going for an adapter just went with the Snap N Go.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly.. I'd get both if you can swing it.. I love the snap n go for the mall and shopping and stuff. but for walks around the neighborhood and such I think you'll be much happier using the BOB (but you wouldn't want to be pushing the BOB around the mall or something). My DD will fit in her carseat WAY past 6 months so we will probably use the SnG for at least a year.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I'm so glad that you asked this question, because we are getting the Bob and I was going back and forth on this too.  Since it is winter, I may go with the snap and go, figuring we won't start outdoor walks until he is 6 months old, because of the weather.  If we do, I can put him in the baby carrier.
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had the snap n go and loved it.  And my baby was born in January in a really snowy part of New York.
    My darling daughter just turned 4 years old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"