Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Outlet covers - recommend

Can anyone recommend an outlet cover that a toddler cannot get off??  I have tried 3 different brands and DS can get them all off.  I swear sometimes I can't but he can!?!?!?  Crazy . . .  TIA!

Re: Outlet covers - recommend

• Options
    DS takes ours off all the time too! I don't know why we bother to put them back. They're clear, from BRU.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I use the kind that slide to the side.  DS has still shown no interest  in playing with them.  They might be worth a try.
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use the Parents brand ones. I think I got them some One Step Ahead and some at Target and BBB... They cup the outlet, curve in so it's hard to get your fingers underneath to pull them off. DD doesn't play with them a lot, but she can't get them off. I sometimes have a hard time!

For the outlets we use a lot, like for vacuuming, we have the sliding ones Brina Bean mentioned above.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

imageBrina Bean:
    I use the kind that slide to the side.  DS has still shown no interest  in playing with them.  They might be worth a try.

We have some like this too.  Got them at Lowe's. 

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • Options
    thanks -- I will have to try another lowe's ---- ours didn't have the slide to the side type.  That is exactly what I need!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"