Secondary IF

Cupcakes are here...

This is a copy and paste from our blog:

This last week they tried to wean me off the magnesium and send me home. It didn't work and so I had an emergency c-section yesterday.

Rachel Francisca Snow came at 12:42. She currently on a ventilator. We hope 3-5 days she will be off of it and on the CPAC like her brother. She weighs in at about 3 1/2 lbs.

Callum Brigham was born at 12:43 and is breathing on his own. He is really tiny, just under 3 lbs but is fighting hard and doing well.

Not from blog: 

I am okay.  In a bit of pain and a little sad.  I just feel like I really let my kids down but I know that is silly and that I did my best.  I'll stay in the hospital until Monday.  Harmon won't get to meet his sibling for a couple of months probably.  The nurses and doctors say they will probably come home mid October.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: Cupcakes are here...

• Fran they look so good!!!!  They are so beautiful and you did EVERYTHING you could for your children!!!!!!  We are all so proud of you and they are sooooo cute!!! 
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats!!! THey are gorgeous!!! Don't you dare feel bad, you a great mom!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh Fran I was thinking of you all day yesterday! I had faith that everything would be ok! Be strong you did all u could and now trust that they will be home soon! I wish u the best!
  • Congratulations! You all have been through so much; glad to see the beautiful babies are finally here. Don't feel bad, You have already done so much and have done all you can. The cupcakes are strong and healthy and seem to be fighters like their mom.Hopefully this next month or so goes quickly so you can all be home together as a family.

Continuing to send hugs and prayers your way!

• Congratulations Honey!!  Those babies are both beautiful, just like their Mama!!

I am going to keep on praying that all goes well and that you guys are all home soon.

((HUGS)))  You did a sterling job Sweety!

• Congrats Momma!! They are beautiful!! You did everything you possibly could and you kept them in there a looooooooong time.
  • YOU did not fail your children.  You did everything they asked you and put them first!!!  You are a great mom and I know the babies are going to be fine!!! 

HUGE congratulations.  They are just gorgeous!!

• Fran, They look PERFECT!! I am so proud of you for making it as far as you did. You put it all out there for your children, and did not let them down. Each day that they had inside, just made it easier for them outside! They are beautiful, and do not be hard on yourself, you were amazing!
  • Congrats, Fran and DH! So glad they are doing well, and fighting hard! That's awesome!!!
  • Oh Fran the babies are beautiful!!!!! You did a GREAT job and those sweet babies will be just fine! :)    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fran, the babies are gorgeous---CONGRATS! You did a great job, and I'm sure your cupcakes are fighters like their Mommy!
  • You did everything you could!  I'm sorry they'll have to be in the NICU for so long, but they're looking great! Congrats on your beautiful babies!
  • The cupcakes are beautiful, don't be so hard on yourself, you did everything you could for them!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers Beta #1 9/23= 81 on 10dpo 1st u/s 10/1/09=too early 2nd u/s scheduled for 10/14/09=3 heartbeats...OMG 2 BOYS & a GIRL!!!! Triplets born 33w,4 d due to PRE-E 4 pounds, 5 oz. each Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fran-they're beautiful!  Oh my gosh-what a gift!  As for you, remember that it's normal to feel that blue feeling once any significant event is over.  Keep your spirits up.  You did an absolutely amazing job. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You did such an awesome job! You didn't let anyone down!  Congratulations on your two little ones!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Congrats, honey!  You certainly did everything possible to give those babies the best!  They are beautiful.  Keep the updates coming...
  • Congratulations!!  The babies are adorable.  You should be proud of yourself for doing everything that you could to keep those babies in!  Sending lots of good thoughts your way to get them home soon!
  • You did an amazing job baking those cupcakes and they are beautiful! Congrats to you- Your whole family is in my prayers during this time- that those babies grow and thrive, that Harmon gets to meet them soon and can become the great big brother he's destined to become, that you have a quick recovery, and that you all, sooner rather than later, can settle in at home and get to know each other! ((hugs!))
  • Fran your babies are amazing and you are amazing!  You did better than anyone could have asked or imagined.

Good luck with the babies and keep us posted:) 

• They are beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your family!
    Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. They are just beautiful. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Fran they are beautiful!! Congrats and I'm glad you are feeling good.

You did not fail those babies! You kept them in so much longer then originally thought and you fought hard. You also did it all with a smile and great attitude! I admire you! =)

Goodluck with your NICU stay, hope it goes fast/well

P.S. you had your cupcakes on my favorite sil's b day!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Congrats and many prayers that the babies come home soon!
  • Congratulations! They are beautiful!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Fran, please don't feel like you let them down!  They wouldn't have stayed in there as long as they had if you hadn't been a dedicated, cheerful mommy who laid in bed for weeks to keep them baking!  They are BEAUTIFUL, and if your NICU is anything like ours was, the cupcakes are getting excellent care.  Be sure and take care of yourself too as you recover physically--going back and forth to the NICU is hard, and you need to make sure you're healing up so you can do your best for them and the rest of your family.  Congratulations!  I know the NICU is scary at first, but I'm sure you are in good hands and when you're celebrating the twins' birthday this time next year, your NICU stay will feel like a distant memory.  Hang in there, and congrats!
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Fran - I'm late saying Congratulations so I don't know if you'll see this.  I'm so happy that you and Rachel and Callum are well.  I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Also, you are by no means a failure.  You did a great job and are an awesome mommy!

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • They are so precious!  Congratulations.  You are an awesome mom and you did NOT let down your little babies.  You fought so hard for them and now they are growing stronger and stronger so they will come home to you guys soon.  I will keep your little ones in my thoughts and prayers.
    Nothing to see here....
  • Congrats and welcome to the world cupcakes!!
  • Congratulations!  Lots of best wishes and prayers and some "growing" dust.  :)
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Congratulations!!  Welcome little cupcakes!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Congrats!!!  They look great for 32 weeks and you shouldn't feel bad at all.  You worked so very hard to keep them from being born too early and gave it your all!  You should be proud of yourself for hanging on so long! :)  Congrats again!  They're adorable!
  • Congrats to you and your family!  What beautiful babies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Congrats!!! ?I'm a little late, but I haven't been on here in a while. (c:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"