South Florida Babies
Options

birthday party games?

We are having abby's party at my parent's house because they actually have the room (our house is tiny!!)  What kind of stuff should I do for a bunch of kids?  We will potentially have about 20 kids ranging from 6 months to 12 years.  I was thinking having a small table set up for the younger ones with crayons, playdoh, coloring books, etc... but I'm not sure if that's something that is practical.  We're not renting a bounce house or anything like that, and I haven't been to a kid's birthday party in YEARS lol 

I might just say f* it and not invite my cousins and their kids.  there are like 20 of them and they never invited us to their kid's birthday parties.  why does my family have to be so big????  LOL

any ideas as to what i should do?  or do I even bother with any sort of games and stuff and just put on a movie and lay out some toys for the little little kids?

Re: birthday party games?

• Options

i had about 9 kids total (including mady) ages 1-8 yrs old.

we played musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey...we did face painting (my sister did this with some glitter, face crayons, and party tattoos), we also had a pinata...and we had a bounce house

gl i was so excited to plan mady's 1st bday party i bet you are too!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Does Abby's party have a theme? I think places like Party City and Oriental Trading, plus a bunch of online stores, have a bunch of games for birthday parties that you can order. Just try googling "(_your theme__) birthday games" or something like that and see what comes up.

I like the idea of a little craft table :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a couple tables set up with coloring books and crayons and I also had toys outside to play with - balls for the older ones and toddler toys for the younger ones.  I did it at my aunt's house and she has a swing set which was a great toy for the older kids. 
    image image

• Options
    Chelsea's is this Sunday - we're renting a bounce house, setting up a kiddie pool, another with those plastic balls, putting out crayons and printed coloring pages from the internet, bubbles, beach balls, and hula hoops.  I got everything at the Dollar Tree.  We're also going to have a pinata.  Happy planning!
  • Options

imagemelly&jimmy:
    Chelsea's is this Sunday - we're renting a bounce house, setting up a kiddie pool, another with those plastic balls, putting out crayons and printed coloring pages from the internet, bubbles, beach balls, and hula hoops.  I got everything at the Dollar Tree.  We're also going to have a pinata.  Happy planning!

what age group do you have coming?  i have no idea what kids older than abby do lol

• Options
    We have about 10-12 kids coming that are no older than 5.  And, two 11 year olds.  The older kids will entertain themselves and the younger ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"