Alabama Babies

NE1 wanna buy a TIVO?

We have a Series 2 TIVO (with remote) that we don't use anymore.  Works great, hardly ever used actually.  I'm thinking $30??? 

Re: NE1 wanna buy a TIVO?

• I don't know much about TIVO, however, do you think it would work with Directv???  If so, I'd definitely wanna buy it.  Dh and I only received 1DVR box when we signed up for direct and we need another one for the BR. 
  • Kasie.. the only thing about the TIVO is that you will have to subscribe to its service. I'm not sure how much it is now. When I was a member years ago it was $13 a month and you had to have a phone line for it to connect. (Although I'm sure the new ones can connect via cable, probably.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Loading the player...
  • We used to have TiVo and it didn't work when we switched to DirecTV. They are supposed to be developing a TiVo with DirecTV.  FWIW, I LOVED my TiVo.
  • we have the DVR w/DirecTV.  I LOVE it.
  • The newer TiVo's work with the new DirecTV boxes.  The older TiVo's will only work with the old (and I mean really old -- like 4-5 year old RCA receivers) DirecTV boxes.  We've got a Series 2 and it works fine with our newer receiver.

Service is either $14 a month or you can pay a one-time fee of like $275-300 and never pay for it again.

You can connect your TiVo using a usb WiFi transmitter you hook up to it, you don't need to have a phone line or cable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"