Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

ok now I'm just making up pregnancy symptoms in my head

Yes, I am obsessing about ttc. I poas this morning even though I knew full well it was too early (9 days post o) - bfn. I also accidently dropped the pee in the window you read before I correctly put it in the pee window (if that makes sense), so I wonder what that could do to a test. However, the "test" line still came up dark.

Anyway, I am feeling so nauseous. I'm sure it's the two pop tarts I had for breakfast and ice cream I had for dinner last night... but could it be? Anyone else actually feel nauseous before BFP? With DD I wasn't nauseous until 9 weeks along.

Ughhh... off to the dollar tree for more tests. I'm going to force myself to wait until Friday morning before I try again though.?

Re: ok now I'm just making up pregnancy symptoms in my head

• I am doing the same thing and it is super unlikely that I am pregnant.  I have a yeast infection Embarrassed which I had before I got my last BFP and terrible cramps today.  Also I keep seeing things that make me think I am.  For example, on the way to work this morning the car in front of me's license plate was 395 BFP.  Then a big bus passed me that said Free Sonograms and Pregnancy Tests.  I SWEAR.  Freaky, huh??   I am going to wait to test until Friday even though I know the answer :( 
  • I did not feel nauseous with DD until well after my (10dpo) bfp and haven't been feeling it this time either. However, I have a whole slew of other phantom symptoms, it's quite ridiculous really.

I will also admit to using up 3 (or was it 4?) of my $tree tests already and I'm only maybe 8/9dpo today? I was thinking it would be neat to test everyday and then see just how early I could get a bfp this time lol. Now that I'm down to 1 test, though, I'm feeling quite sheepish about my stupid plan.

I will also need to get some more tests today or tomorrow as I'm kidding myself if I think I won't test again tomorrow and everyday until a bfp or AF comes.

• Loading the player...
  • lol - those signs are pretty funny. You sound like me.. I'm always looking for "signs" about things too. We'll have to update each other on Friday. :)

?Why are you so sure you aren't? Do you think you missed O? At first I thought we were too late this month also, but then I convinced myself that I O'ed late, or a SECOND time. ;-) That shows you how nutty I am. We'll see!?

• imagethomas&lynn:

I did not feel nauseous with DD until well after my (10dpo) bfp and haven't been feeling it this time either. However, I have a whole slew of other phantom symptoms, it's quite ridiculous really.

I will also admit to using up 3 (or was it 4?) of my $tree tests already and I'm only maybe 8/9dpo today? I was thinking it would be neat to test everyday and then see just how early I could get a bfp this time lol. Now that I'm down to 1 test, though, I'm feeling quite sheepish about my stupid plan.

I will also need to get some more tests today or tomorrow as I'm kidding myself if I think I won't test again tomorrow and everyday until a bfp or AF comes.

?

That's pretty funny... and yeah, I am also probably kiddng myself if I think I'll wait 'til Friday. My plan all ALONG had been to not test until Friday, but here we are....?

• imageWYEngTeacher:

lol - those signs are pretty funny. You sound like me.. I'm always looking for "signs" about things too. We'll have to update each other on Friday. :)

Why are you so sure you aren't? Do you think you missed O? At first I thought we were too late this month also, but then I convinced myself that I O'ed late, or a SECOND time. ;-) That shows you how nutty I am. We'll see! 

I haven't had a PP AF yet so I have no idea if or when I will ovulate.  My body has been showing signs of impending ovulation so DH and I have been going at it like rabbits for the past month or so.  I POAS every Friday for the off chance that it will happen.  Total long shot I know... :(  Please post on Friday!!!  Praying for a BFP for you :)

• How's this for a sign?

DH's best friend's wife's sister (who I have never met) had a dream that someone in *her* family (read: clearly not ME) was pregnant that had dark hair. This woman is known for having these dreams and always being right. Whatever.

Since they can't figure it out who it could be (I've seen the whole convo on FB) I'm actually thinking maybe her dream could mean meeeeeeee because, well, aren't best friend's like family anyway? :::rolls eyes at herself::::

• imagethomas&lynn:

How's this for a sign?

DH's best friend's wife's sister (who I have never met) had a dream that someone in *her* family (read: clearly not ME) was pregnant that had dark hair. This woman is known for having these dreams and always being right. Whatever.

Since they can't figure it out who it could be (I've seen the whole convo on FB) I'm actually thinking maybe her dream could mean meeeeeeee because, well, aren't best friend's like family anyway? :::rolls eyes at herself::::

I hope it is you!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"