Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Denton OB Recs?

Hi all, if anyone has recommendations for OBs in Denton I would be most grateful. 

Thanks!

Re: Denton OB Recs?

• sethsgal and I both see Dr Caren Reaves at Caring for Women (across the street from DRMC).  She's great.   I've also seen Dr Valenti for one of my monthly apts last time around and he was very personable.

www.cfwdenton.com

I don't know about the other doctors there, but I believe Dr Reaves only delivers at DRMC (which was fantastic with #1).  Do you know where you want to deliver?  I knew the doctors rotated on-call so I might not have Dr Reaves present for the delivery, but I was a little suprised that one of the other doctors wasn't there... one of the midwives was in charge of my delivery.  At one point, she called the on-call doctor for an opinion but he didn't come in (maybe he was doing another delivery???).  It didn't bother me, and everything went smoothly, but I just wanted to let you know in case that is a concern for you.

• Thanks!  We haven't made a decision about where we'd like to deliver.  I've heard good things about DRMC and Presbyterian.   Was there a reason you wanted to deliver at DRMC?
  • Loading the player...
  • I went with DRMC because I had better benefits through my insurance.  I had heard great things about both so I figured I would go with the one that made more sense financially.  I'm also a little bit closer to DRMC.. probably 5 minutes difference. 

• Thanks so much!  If I end up there, I'll tell her the internet mommies sent me.  Big Smile
  • LOVE Dr Reaves!!  She delivered both my boys, nothing but good things to say about her. :)
  • I just wanted to see who everyone else said since I already emailed you my info for Dr. Reaves lol!
  • Ha!  Seems Dr Reaves has quite the following!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"