Nurseries and Baby Gear

What do you have hanging on the walls of your nursery?

So far I have a mirror, a small plaque, a quilt/wall hanging, 2 picture frames, and wall letters....I'm thinking it's probably going to be enough ...just wanted to see what others do.
Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

Re: What do you have hanging on the walls of your nursery?

• I'm doing two pictures, wall letters, shevles, and 2 picture frames.
  • the "regular" wall has a a tree & bird decals. the log walls have a couple AMy Ruppel paintings & that's it. i tried to keep it simple.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have damaks wall decals on one wall, a group of 4 wall pictures on another and a large mirror on the third.    I'm still trying to figure out a good place to hang a clock. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's a quote decal on the wall above the crib, three ledges on the wall above the changing table, two pictures on the wall over the glider and there will be three pieces of art on the small piece of wall perpendicular to the closet right in front of the door.
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • I have a beautiful quilt my grandmother made (small baby size) with some shelves for pictures. I also have had curtains made to match the quilt and with lots of windows there is not much wall space. I ordered a custom wall border from The Simple Stencil and applied it around the top of the room. It really "topped" off the room and added a nice finishing touch. Sometimes I just stop at the doorway and admire my work... Beautiful and fun.

• i just added my decor board in my blog and that has the artwork that i'll be putting above the crib. Otherwise, i'll use some shelves and i think some fabric covered boards in various sizes. I haven't decided yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"