Adoption
Options

Adopt Help of California

Hi there...has anyone used this agency in the past? ?Or in the process of working with them now?

?Just curious what you thought...

?

Thanks for your time...

?Ilene?

Re: Adopt Help of California

• Options

We are using AH. We are in the "waiting for a match" stage.  I'll send you a private msg w/my contact info.  I am happy to share my experiences thus far.  

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    we used them....sending you a PM
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am using them as well... I'll send you a PM too.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    Okay, I give up... how do you send a PM?  I can see how to check for them, but sending?  Why do they hide these things? 

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options

KGS-  click on the "contact" button in the bottom right portion of the original message and it will give you an option for contact.

I think you can also click on the person's icon to get options for PM too

PS-  I'd love to talk w/you KGS.  I'll send you my email too.

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    We went to one of their informational seminars.  We liked them but decided to go with another agency.
  • Options

KGS - I'd love to know your thoughts as well!  We are strongly considering them. 

Silliestbunny - You were nice enough to email me about your experience a few months ago, but if you have any updates on how things are going with them, I'd love to know that as well.

Thanks, guys!

*TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We are using them currently; just got matched a couple of months ago and baby is due in a couple of weeks! I see that you are already getting a lot of responses, but if you want one more, shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to add my two cents. :)

Erica

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"