Multiples

Morning sickness now??

I have not had any morning sickness at all until this past weekend.  Now I am sick all the time.  I feel dizzy and I have been vomiting for the first time in this pregnancy.  Isn't this suppose to be over now, not just starting? Has anybody else had this happen?

Re: Morning sickness now??

• A friend of mine had morning sickness in her 2nd tri.  Isn't wasn't her entire 2nd tri, but probably 8 wks.  Sorry!  Hopefully yours won't last that long!
  • Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( My sister was m/s free for the first tri but had bouts (of throwing up, feeling sick) in the beg. and then again in the end. of her 2nd tri. Hope this is a fluke thing for you and you are m/s-free again soon!! Hang in there
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had about a week of that at 14 weeks.  I felt like vomiting the entire week, but never really did.  Just felt really yucky all week.  It passed.  It was the only morning sickness I have had, so I was lucky... but maybe yours will be the same
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • My m/s started around 8 weeks, and was the worst between 10-12 weeks.  Right now I still have it, but only about once a week.
  • For what it's worth, mine started around week 5, and has been constant every day. At this point I'm 10 weeks. I'm praying this doesn't last for more than another month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"