Baby Showers

twist on upcoming baby shower

My best friend is throwing me a baby shower and we're holding it at her office. She works for an orthodontist so of course when everyone got the invites they were a little surprised to see the location. Its a pretty big office and could easily fit everyone...plus its free! So yesterday she told me that they are going to start decorating for Halloween over the next few weeks...and when I say decorate...I mean decorate...they go ALL out.... My baby's due Oct. 16th so I guess its fitting...I just think its going to be hilarious and I'm sure everyone is in for a real shock.

Re: twist on upcoming baby shower

• That sounds like an amazing shower! I would love it. I hope you enjoy Halloween!
  • Hey, it's free.  How much better can it get.  When I worked for a doctor's office (large practice...10 doctors) we held our Chrismtas "dinner" at the office one year.  That is like 60 people.  There tables and chairs, candles for light, and a Chrismtas tree and other decor.  It turned out really nice.  It was catered...the best part!  lol
  • Loading the player...
  • That's really cool!
  • That sounds awesome I love love Halloween. ?I would so love a shower with Halloween decorations. ?Oh I can't wait to see pictures!
  • you must post pics from the shower -sounds like it will be fun!!!
  • imagedansozzi:
      I would so love a shower with Halloween decorations.  Oh I can't wait to see pictures!

Me too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would love a Halloween themed baby shower . I think that would be so much fun , Oriental Trading company has the cutest pumpkin cake mold and cute halloween rubber duckies, hope you have tons of fun,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"