Secondary IF
Options

my favorite part of the 2 ww is.....

absolutely nothing!!! I already know this month is out because DH was OOT. Obviously I'm not going to POAS or even pay any attention to anything that my body does that slightly resembles a phantom symptom. So really this 2 ww should be easy, breezy, lemon squeezie right?...if only I did not have to bloat out like a toad after I O I feel so gross right now I wish I could pop!!! UGH...2 ww sucks bananas!! I'm done complaining now..sorry!! Sad

Re: my favorite part of the 2 ww is.....

• Options

imagemariebelle:
    absolutely nothing!!!

Ditto that Sister!!

• Options

I wish I could sleep through my 2ww!! I am only 4 dpo and my mind is already playing tricks on me. Last month's BFN was very hard on me so if I make it past 11dpo, I will test unless once again, my brain screws with me and convinces me that I am pregnant and have all the symptoms- LOL

Hope you 2ww goes by super quickly!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My favorite part of the 2ww is going to bed at night.  Knowing that another day is over, another day as passed and I am one day closer to being out of the 2ww!!!!  I agree with PP, wish I could just sleep through those whole 2 weeks!!!
  • Options
    Ugg I had a rough 2ww last month too and the BFP was a harsh blow. I despise 2ww, I wish I had a fast-forward button for those weeks!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Agree! As if the 2ww itself was not bad enough; we have to be tricked and confused by all the random phantom symptoms...UGH it is so unfair :(
  • Options
    So unfair is right!!! To top it off I have been having this twinge pain to go with the bloat and irritation that I have to wait 2 weeks to start my next cycle arggggg the joys of TTC. On a lighter note smirnoff ice makes a yummy mango beverage I think I will go enjoy one now. Hope everyone has a speedy 2ww!! cheers!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"