Cincinnati Babies
Options

Clicky Poll - Sleep

Since I am now up past what should be my bedtime, I thought I'd make a poll.  I feel like I can never get the things done that I want to do and I always sacrifice sleep to get them done. But I make sure that I carve out enough time in the evenings for the bump and fb.  Hmmm...

Just wondering about everyone else.

[Poll]

Re: Clicky Poll - Sleep

• Options

My average is 6 but some nights I will get up to 8. It all depends, most of the time since Rylee was born I can't get into bed until atleast 12:30 then it takes a good 30min for me to get to sleep.

Most nights I don't get to sleep until 1 and Rylee wakes up at 7, sometimes when she has a night terror or whatever I only get like 5hrs of sleep. BUT it is soo much better than before. Up until Rylee was about 9months I had insomnia and couldn't get to sleep no matter what til 3am, and she would wake for the day at 6:30!

• Options
    I am around 6 hours during the work week.  DH lets me sleep in on the weekends, so I get 10ish twice a week.  6 hours is not enough, but I get everything done after 8 when DD is in bed and I need at least an hour to unwind with some me (or me & DHWink) time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, don't talk to me about sleep right now.Sad  Brynn seems to be going through the dreaded 4 month wakeful period.  She was previously STTN on most nights, but now is up 2-3 times to nurse.  So right now, I'm usually getting 5 fragmented hours.  And since I'm BF'ing, DH can't help at all.  That part is KILLING me! Crying  I really need to make myself go to bed earlier, but I always seem to find something better to do at night, and then I pay for it the next day.
  • Options
    I get around 7-8 hours, but it's interrupted sleep.  I dreamfeed DD before I go to bed around 10:30, then she wakes up again between 2 and 3, then one more time between 5 and 6 until we're up for the day around 7.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Linzpinz - totally unrelated to this post. But, I sent you an email asking questions about starting an in-home daycare.

I didn't know if you received, or if it got lost somewhere. Smile

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Options

imagehav2run:
    I am around 6 hours during the work week.  DH lets me sleep in on the weekends, so I get 10ish twice a week.  6 hours is not enough, but I get everything done after 8 when DD is in bed and I need at least an hour to unwind with some me (or me & DHWink) time.

This - exactly!

• Options
    I need 8 hours to make it through the day without feeling wiped! I've always been a big sleeper (I feel best with 9 hours a night) and DD has taken after me...she gladly STTN for 13 hours with the exception of nights she is teething, etc. I am so lucky for that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"