Eco-Friendly Family

I can't stand the feel of microfiber

::shudders::

I bought a couple of microfiber cloths to help clean the kitchen.  I seriously can't stand to clean with them.  yuck!

Re: I can't stand the feel of microfiber

• Me too.  But I use them as a last resort, they're nice to have as backups.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me neither.
  • Loading the player...
  • I HATE the way they feel when I have really dry skin.  It feels like they are sticking to me. 

I'm sure it's a little counter-productive, but I put on some lotion before I use mine and that seems to help.

• I hate the way they "grab" your skin no matter if it's velvety smooth or not. You can about imagine how much I love stuffing diapers LOL
  • Me neither.  Whenever I put on/take off the MF mop pad, I touch it with the ends of two fingers like it's the nastiest thing ever.  I just can't stand it!  When we had MF inserts in our CDs, stuffing them gave me the heebee jeebees.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Me neither! I was at Target today and saw some of the microfiber towels people use to make soakers.  The feel of them on my fingers made me shudder.  Ugh!
  • I hate them too.  So much so that I'm re-working something that is on a site that is not allowed to be named.
  • I know, me neither. ?It is disgusting.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Neither do I !  Uck!  It's actually not bad on your arm/face, but on rough hands it's terrible.  The microfiber clothes like the glass cleaning ones aren't bad.  I think it's a tighter weave.
  • they get better as you wash them. i bought some new MF towels and they had the heeby jeeby feeling, but my MF towels i'd had for a few months no longer had that feel. ?and my MF inserts no longer annoy me to stuff.?
  • imageAnnaBananaBelle:
    The microfiber clothes like the glass cleaning ones aren't bad.  I think it's a tighter weave.

Oh yeah, I have a small eyeglass cloth that I love.  It's the larger ones that squick me out.

• imageHippinski:
    I hate them too.  So much so that I'm re-working something that is on a site that is not allowed to be named.

Make sure you find a way to tell us about it! I'm intrigued.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"