Pennsylvania Babies
Options

New here - anyone from Southern York County?

I spend my time on the 12-24 month board, but don't think I've ever been here before! I frequented the local board back during my "knot" days. ;-)

Is there anyone from Southern York County? I live in Glen Rock and am rather new to the area. I don't know ANY moms down here and get pretty lonely being a sahm, so I'd love to find a mom's group or something. I used to be a teacher at West York High School, so my closest mommy friends are over 20 minutes away. ?

Re: New here - anyone from Southern York County?

• Options

I know it's a haul for you, but some of us are getting together tomorrow morning in Lemoyne at the Playhouse Cafe. Let me know if you think you might be interested and I can give you more details.

And welcome!

• Options

I grew up in SoYoCo...probably doesn't help now though. I grew up in Fawn Grove. I used to vocal coach for Susquehannock High School as well.

Hmm. Nice to see people in from around home :)

Welcome! If I hear of any things going on around GR I'll let you know!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually already have plans tomorrow, but thanks for the invite! It would be a bit of a drive, anyway. :( Have fun!
  • Options

Hi!  I'm from Dallastown, about 10 minutes from Glen Rock.  Look into www.yorkadamsmommies.com  There are alot of mommies in the Southern York/Adams county area.  They have a variety of playdates and everyone has been so kind. 

~Sharon

• Options
    imagersweethart:

Hi!? I'm from Dallastown, about 10 minutes from Glen Rock.? Look into www.yorkadamsmommies.com? There are alot of mommies in the Southern York/Adams county area.? They have a variety of playdates and everyone has been so kind.?

~Sharon

Thank you!!! I am going to check it out right now!?

• Options

Great!  They are really a nice group of mommies/kids.  I should have also mentioned we're always up for playdates (although I only have off Fridays). 

• Options
    I would love to get it on playdates! I signed up on the website last night and am awaiting reply. :) Hope to meet you through this soon!
  • Options
    I would love to get in on playdates! I signed up on the website last night and am awaiting reply. :) Hope to meet you through this soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"