Baby Showers

Bulk Onesies for Shower Game

My hostess and I are going to have a "decorate your own onesie" game at the shower, however, going to buy 10 four-pack onesies at $9 each is a little out of our price range. Do you have any suggestions on where to get wholesale bulk onesies? TIA!

Re: Bulk Onesies for Shower Game

• I love this shower activity! I've used it at multiple showers for friends :) About 9 months ago, I happened to find onesies on clearance at target ($5.00 for the pack instead of $9) so I picked up a bunch of them.. but I don't know how often this might happen.. I'll keep my eyes out for you thought!!
  • Try Big Lots if you have one around you.
    I also did cotton bibs from Ikea in addition to the Onesies. They were 5 for $4. They turned out super cute. We used fabric markers from Wal Mart...puffy paints are a PITA. They don't dry for days.
  • Loading the player...
  • What about a TJ Max or Marshells?  Or Ebay?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love your Idea, i'm going to use it for my shower. Thank you!Smile
  • i researched this and found the best deal is to wait until BRU has them buy one get ond 50% off (reg price 9 bucks). they are five packs and you end up getting 10 for 15 bucks. still not cheap but when i looked into buying in bulk from tshirt suppliers they ended up being more expensive. otherwise bargain hunting at the retailers is the best option.

i loved doing this for my girlfriends shower and we plan on doing it on mine as well! have fun

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"