Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Mucus Plug

Just wondering.......from the time you lost your mucus plug till you went in labor?  Mine is gone and just waiting:)

Re: Mucus Plug

• Options
    A few days?  I lost it within a week of going into labor.  But I don't remember the exact number of days.  I had bloody show at 40 weeks and 1 day.  DS arrived 12 hours after the bloody show.  But about the mucous plug - I hear it can grow back.  I know, totally not what you want to hear.  Just don't get too excited.  It isn't the best sign for impending labor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I never lost mine, sooo can't help.  GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If I lost mine I didnt notice it, sorry not much help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not even 24 hours. I thought I had some time but nooooooo.
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    7 days

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • Options
    I went into labor 10 days later, but my OB stripped my membranes so I wouldn't say that "counts" because I didn't go into labor on my own.
  • Options
    I started to lose mine on Wednesday and my LO was born on Saturday.
  • Options
    I lost most of mine at 36 weeks and went into labor at 38 weeks. So it was quite a while for me.
  • Options
    I lost mine at 6am on a Thursday morning... had spotting/ bleeding a little bit all day and started feeling true contractions that evening at 9pm.  I had my baby the next day at 2pm.  Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    my water broke about 30 minutes after I lost my mucous plug...hope you have more time than that!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"