Baby Showers
Options

shower time-frame ?

when is the "appropriate" time for a shower?

i am almost 30 weeks, and my sisters have told me they are throwing me a shower... but i haven't heard anything! not a single one of my friends or family members have said a word about it. i don't want to look or sound greedy, so i haven't asked my sisters about it. but i mean, there are only 10 weeks to go here!! lol 

when do people normally have their baby showers? 

Re: shower time-frame ?

• Options
    My friends just told me last week that a shower was in the works. ?I am also 30 weeks. ?My shower will be when I am 35 to 36 weeks!
  • Options
    Mine will be at 28 weeks. We're doing it early to avoid the holidays. Most of my friends/family have had showers around 34-35 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think you still have some time. Mine will be at 35 weeks
  • Options
    thanks ladies!! :)
  • Options
    I had 3 showers (very lucky, I know).  The first one was at 30 weeks, second one at 32 weeks, and 3rd one at 36 weeks.  I was freaking out about the one at 36 weeks thinking it was too late, but there was really no need for me to worry, it was great!
  • Options
    mine is on the 12th and I'll be almost 33 weeks then. It was supposed to be a surprise but my MIL spilled the beans by writing out in plain site on the refrigerator calendar! I wouldn't have known anything about it other than one friend of mine messaged me to ask for my address so she could send a gift since she can't make it to the shower. lol!
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"