LGBT Parenting
Options

1st food aversion

So up until yesterday no particular food seemed too bad to me.  Most of the time I don't want any one thing particular except fruit - I've been eating a ton of fruit.  Anyway....last night I made homemade pesto and pasta.  I put olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and mushrooms in the mix.  Well the mushrooms were a BAD idea!  I've never been a huge fan of mushrooms but I'll eat them in salads and usually I won't pick them out of pasta sauce.  Not anymore! They ruined the entire dinner :-( Guess I should be glad it's not chocolate that makes me sick Wink
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st food aversion

• Options

imageTwo*True:
    Guess I should be glad it's not chocolate that makes me sick Wink

LOL, indeed!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Aww, that sucks that your dinner was ruined! My first aversion was pasta-related also-- it was tortellini (usually my once-every-few-months indulgent treat). I was so sad to lose that food!

And yes, you're lucky that chocolate doesn't make you sick. For some reason, I get terrible heartburn if I eat chocolate now. Crying

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

There is a certain type of mac and cheese that I can no longer even look at in the store b/c of this reason. 

I had HORRIBLE heartburn during my entire pregnancy.  The only non-medical thing I found to cure it was vanilla ice cream/milkshakes.  Finally I decided to take Zantac rather than stopping by Mcdonald daily.  Stick out tongue

Sorry you are feeling crummy.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine was hamburger. Burgers , in taco salads anyway at all. I actually have had a few since the baby and it seems to be okay now.

Luckily it was something for you that you didn't really LOVE in the first place.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! But you are right- at least it wasnt chocolate or something really yummy...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"