Phoenix Babies
Options

Cost of Daycare

Just wondering how much an average cost for daycare in the area is. ?It would be five days a week in a good program. Any help would be appreciated. ?Thanks

Re: Cost of Daycare

• Options

The most expensive quote my husband got so far was from a PHX Children's Academy and it was $170 for 3 days, so my guess is 5 days would be closer to $300. 

Other people have told me to expect like $30-$40 a day.  We are currently looking into all options at this time as well so I don't know much more. 

• Options

I haven't looked into FT, but 2 mornings week is $100/week at The Goddard School, La Petite Academy, Tutor Time and Kindercare. 2 full days was closer to $130/week. Sorry, i'm not too much help.

I should mention this is for toddler (12-18mos). I think for an infant it is more. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am in central Phoenix.  DH and I checked out 2 daycares.  One's an in-home daycare that bills by the month and was $900/month for full time, $800/month for 4 days, and $700/month for 3 days.  We're not using her because we thought she was crazy.  The other is Phoenix Preparatory Preschool and for infants it's $190/week for full time.  We forgot to ask for a quote for part time.  We liked them a lot and will be going with them.
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks for the help. Just seeing if it is worth working knowing how much childcare is when I am a teaching and don't make much.

?

• Options
    We currently put DS in an in-home daycare in Gilbert. She is great and she charges us approximately $35 per day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Goddard is worth every penny! They are awesome, especially the new one down in Chandler. 

My girlfriend sends both of her daughters there and before my daughter started kindergarten, that is where she went.

Othere then that,  Sunrise Preschool is pretty good and are around $250 - 300 per week full time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"