Parenting after 35

Not Pooping = Ped Visit in 1/2 hour

Sad

Aaron has only pooped 3 times since Friday morning.

Friday at 8 am

Saturday night at  8 pm

Sunday early AM at 5 am

It's been over 36 hours so my pediatrician wants to see him.

Bleh.

Otherwise, besides nighttime fussiness and hiccuping up formula he seems ok to me. I hope he poops soon!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Not Pooping = Ped Visit in 1/2 hour

• imagerobynlesley:

Sad

I hope he poops soon!

Me too, poor little guy.

• I wonder what could be wrong. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I know when I transitioned to formula from breastmilk my son's pattern of poop changed from daily to every three to four days.  I am pretty sure I have read that you are now formula feeding.  Formula does tend to bind babies up more.  But since that was around 4 months we were able to put some prune/white grape juice in his bottles to help loosen him up ; )  But I am sure your pediatrician will help you out!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Well, the pediatrician had an emergency so our appointment was postponed until tomorrow morning at 8 am.

Will update after.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • I hope everything is OK. Poor little guy!

• Poor little guy. I'm sure everything is ok, try not to be too stressed out(I know, easier said than done). Please let us know how the visit went...wishing him a poop very soon!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope he gets better very soon..Big hugs to the little man
  • Good luck at the pedi, poor little guy.  Ditto the pp who said that formula changes poop patterns.  That happened with my first.  I'm sure it's something simple like that. 

I know a woman whose son only pooped once a week throughout his entire infancy.  There wasn't anything wrong, that's just how he was.  I guess she saved a lot on wipes!!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Hope it all turns out ok.  Maybe the little guy will start pooping before his appt now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"