Preemies
Options

XP: Ruby slept through the night!

Ahhhh... It's been soooo long... Here's my story... Thank you SBMBride!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/21685286.aspx

Re: XP: Ruby slept through the night!

• Options

congratulations!!!!

• Options
    Yay! Great job momma!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I'm so jealous!
  • Options
    YAY!!! Love the new siggy pic.
  • Options
    Yesterday was Ruby's due date too! Two things worth celebrating! I must get me to the store for cupcake supplies!
  • Options
    That's about the age that C started sleeping through the night, too.  What a great feeling!  Now when she doesn't sleep through the night (if she's sick or something) I wonder how I ever did it?
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this...I am going to do this next week. I do have one question or statement...Cooper when he wakes up wants a bottle.Do I just let him be????
  • Options

imageLUCKY41010:
    Thank you for posting this...I am going to do this next week. I do have one question or statement...Cooper when he wakes up wants a bottle.Do I just let him be????

Ruby was still having one bottle a night when we started. I was ok with that, but the other night wakings were killing us. But the first night her dad was in the room and just let her be. We fed her first thing in the am and it hasn't been a problem at all! Honestly, I would say its probably best to do it all at once, but that's just me! The first night was the hardest and it's been smooth sailing since...

Good luck!

• Options
    Yay, congrats and great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"