Pregnant after a Loss

Full in Five Bites

I'm SO sick of this annoying side effect of pregnancy.  I am hungry all the time, and I sit down for a nice big dinner and I have five bites and I can't possibly eat anymore.  This was especially annoying when DH and I took our staff out to hibachi after our hugely successful open house weekend.  I wanted all that food so badly and I couldn't finish it.  Makes me slightly worried about baby getting enough nutrition.  I'm definitely eating less now than I did before I got pg, and it wasn't like I was a pig then either. 

But mostly it's just annoying - I'm a closet fat kid and I want ALL the food!

Re: Full in Five Bites

• I know what you mean.  My tummy growls regularly, but I can only manage a few bites and I'm done.  Numerous food aversions only aggravate the issue.  

I wonder when this stage will be over???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That was totally me too. During wks 9 and 10. Right now its so much better, one day it just went away. I am so happy though, I hated that feeling too!! It will get better, hang in there.

• Loading the player...
  • I had this problem from about week 10 till about week 15. It'll go away eventually, but it sure sucks when there is good food around!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in week 16 and am still like this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"