Trying to Get Pregnant

Sad for the fires...

My heart goes out to the ones who have lost their homes in the fires here in California! Crying

Last year my house was really close to a huge fire and my heart breaks for the ones who lose everything in the matter of seconds! I pray for the ones who are still waiting to see if their house is still standing! 

If you can maybe send thoughts and prayers to the california families in need of support.... even from a distant It would be appreciated! 

There is no end in site for the many fires we have burning and have been burning for days! Crying

Thank you! 

Re: Sad for the fires...

• My best friend's parents live in Auburn, where one of the fires started last night. They were driving home from SoCal so I was so worried about their house. Turns out, they live on the other side of the freeway and their house is in no danger.

It was really sad watching the news this morning and seeing burned down lots with chimneys on the ground. I couldn't even imagine losing all of my possessions and having to start from scratch. I'm glad people were able to evacuate in time though.

• {{sending good thoughts and hopes for all}}
  • Loading the player...
  • It is sad. Hopefully they will get them under control soon.
  • Yup. It's crazy. It just keeps growing. My family is close to this one. We were in an evacuation zone back in November - it really is scary and you just don't know which house will catch on fire. It's scary and I hope it stops growing!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • It is devastating!! We, too, have been dangerously close (watching the flames get closer and closer over several days).  It's a very scary experience and I will keep sending thoughts to those who have lost their homes, are in danger of losing them and to the firefighters and rescuer workers on the scenes.  Two LA Firefighters lost their lives yesterday so send thoughts to their families as well.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imageKaliChick:
    It is devastating!! We, too, have been dangerously close (watching the flames get closer and closer over several days).  It's a very scary experience and I will keep sending thoughts to those who have lost their homes, are in danger of losing them and to the firefighters and rescuer workers on the scenes.  Two LA Firefighters lost their lives yesterday so send thoughts to their families as well.

Yes  My heart goes out to Huge firefighter family! This was a really sad story!

• I live in Auburn, right across the highway where it was burning.  I had just said to my DH that I hoped a friend of mine was ok (his house was right in the path) when he (my friend) came on the news right in front of the rubble that was his house, saying that they made it out just as the fire got their house!

I just saw news pics of the fire in socal and it is 500 times worse down there.  Luckily no one in Auburn died but sadly there have already been at least 2 deaths down there.

• It is just awful out here in LA.  When I stepped out of the house this morning, there was ash flying everywhere, some of it flying into my eyes.  It's so bad out here.  Sad
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"