Washington Babies

Bellevue Gene Juarez

Girls - my locks need some HELP!  And there's a Gene Juarez right by my office....so I'm thinking of cheating on my normal hair girl and going there.

Anyone gone there?  If so, any recommendations on who to use?

Re: Bellevue Gene Juarez

• I see Jake to get my hair cut and LOVE him.  He's $60 for a haircut, which is on the lower end, believe it or not.  I've tried a few color people and didn't find anyone I was thrilled with, so I still go down to Southcenter.
  • I used to go to the Bellevue one a gazillion years ago but can't remember who I went to.  :(  But, just wanted to say make sure you try to use one of those discount coupons I posted the other night!  They start Sept 7th and run through November.  I think it's 15% off for the haircuts.

I "started seeing" a new gal at the Southcenter GJ and she did a great job last time, I'm getting another cut tomorrow too - if it's just as good she and I are going steady.  Let me know if you want her info if you're considering a southside cut too! 

-Deborah

• Loading the player...
  • I don't go to GJ anymore, but I have never had a bad experience. I used to to the Bellevue on all.the.time. Everyone is good there. (I split up w/ GJ when my friend starting getting her hair done by this AMAZING hair guy. He does cuts and color and I have been going to him for like 7 or 8 years. He was way cheaper than GJ.)
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Robin is AMAZING. ?I swear by her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd go with my girl Nancy at Obadiah. She's incredible.
  • imageJeffieAnne:
    I see Jake to get my hair cut and LOVE him.  He's $60 for a haircut, which is on the lower end, believe it or not.  I've tried a few color people and didn't find anyone I was thrilled with, so I still go down to Southcenter.

I see Jake too... He is awesome!! I started with him several years ago when he first started with GJ. He is a total sweetheart and has an awesome eye. Definitely see Jake!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"