Indiana Babies

lightweight stroller recs?

I'm on a roll tonight with all this posting! So we're looking for recs for a lightweight/umbrella stroller. We LOVE our BOB for most trips, but Joss is ready to move on from the snap-n-go as our lightweight option. Hoping to stay around $100...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: lightweight stroller recs?

• I started out with a chicco Cortina TS.  But taking it in and out of the trunk got to be tiring after a while because I have loose ligaments in my shoulder and it's painful.  So I ended up ordering this one and I am soooooo happy with it!!!  It's like the Quinny Zapp but it reclines.  Which I like and needed for DD.  The wheels come off and it can fit into the overhead on a plane which is very convenient as well. 

I got it at strollers.com but I am not sure if they still have it.  They do have it online at walmart.com and you can always do "site to store' with them and not have to pay s/h. 

HTH!

https://www.netkidswear.com/sionstbydegr.html

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10910408

• I found this one at Target on clearance last summer for $50.  It's a Maclaren Volo.  Very easy to unfold and fold up - great handle height - no complaints!  Here's a pic:

Good luck in your search!

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • so we haven't officially used it yet, but we have a maclaren triumph and i love it! it's above your price range but ultimately i'm just endorsing maclaren strollers (we also have the easy traveller "snap-n-go" and adore it).

the volo retails for $119 at BRU so i'm sure you could get a deal somewhere or with a coupon. all maclarens fold up soooo small and are very light.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have the Maclaren Triumph.  We were going to get the Volo, but opted to upgrade to the Triumph.  We spent a lot of time trying different lightweight strollers and we thought this was the best one. (We haven't gotten to use it yet, we still use our Graco snap-and-go!)
  • We are leaning towards the Triumph as well.  Our friends purchased an Ignlesia (sp?) fron Buy Buy Baby.  I think it's $120, but I think you can use their 20% off with that brand.  Our friends wERE told that it was the "knock-off" Maclaren and it has a better recline.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"