Pregnant after a Loss

I just outed myself on FB

aaagggggghhhhhhhh!

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: I just outed myself on FB

• That makes it official!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • cool, what did you say??
  • Awesome!  How'd you "out" yourself???  I have a date set to out myself... Sept 13th.  It will be after my NT scan, after I tell my boss, and after I tell some friends at a baby shower.  I want to do something creative though... Like change my profile pic to a bun in an oven or post a pic of me wearing a shirt that says Baby on Board...
  • Very cool... HomeskilletWink
  • It's a good feeling...but a nervous one, too!!
  • Yay!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I put a Juno quote up on my status. It is suttle but I think it will work just fine. And if not, people will figure it out eventually. It is kind of like dipping my toes in the water. Plus DH and I love Juno and watch it all the time. It's a laugh till ya pee movie...until the end.

"That ain't no etch a sketch. That's one diddle that can't be undone, Homeskillet!"

Stick out tongue

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagejen-dale:

I put a Juno quote up on my status. It is suttle but I think it will work just fine. And if not, people will figure it out eventually. It is kind of like dipping my toes in the water. Plus DH and I love Juno and watch it all the time. It's a laugh till ya pee movie...until the end.

"That ain't no etch a sketch. That's one diddle that can't be undone, Homeskillet!"

Stick out tongue

Aww cute idea!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congrats! :) I'm excited for you :)

your quote is really cute - I love Juno too !

• Bravo!!!!!! 

I am waiting another 3-4 weeks still.....

• Awesome. Love the quote.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!!! That was a big scary day for me too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"