Austin Babies

Ewww... Ants all over DD's carseat

DH dropped Abby off at Daycare this morning for me and left her carseat there. They have a little storage closet that they keep seats in for parents. When I went to get hers this afternoon it was absolutely covered in ants =( The assistant director and I spent about 30 minutes taking it apart and killing who knows how many ants. Upon installing it in my car I capped at least 2 dozen more. I got home as quick as I could before DD could get bit and in removing the entire cover and parts to wash, I killed many more. I wiped every nook and cranny with Lysol wipes and it's a PITA to get the whole thing apart and put back together again. I'm exhausted and really want to go take a shower because I can't shake the "ants are on me" feeling.

DD rarely eats in her carseat but I was horrified by the amount of crumbs in there! I haven't washed her cover since the Mother's Day milk fiasco so I guess it was due. I've been spot cleaning for the few spilled milk spots etc. ick. Just last night I was looking at the NEW Recaro Signo G2. I might look into budgeting for that and use her "old" one for DH's truck. I'm sick to death of taking it in and out of my car.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Ewww... Ants all over DD's carseat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"