Pregnant after a Loss

Nursery progress PIP!!

We are pretty much DONE, pheww! We just have to put up some more decorations, fill up her closet a bit more, and add the finishing touches! Woo hoo! We took a ton of pics, but here are a few that give you the gist!

Enjoy! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursery progress PIP!!

• Oh it's beautiful!! I love the stripe around the room - was that hard to do?  I also love the word art. So beautiful!
  • I LOoooooooooooove the "dream come true" graphic! Everything looks great!
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePeach&Fireworks:
    Oh it's beautiful!! I love the stripe around the room - was that hard to do?  I also love the word art. So beautiful!

Thank you!! To be honest, my brother owns a company that remodels houses and so they did the painting for us, lol...but I don't think it would be too hard. Although my DH put up the word art and it took him quite a while, hehe! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelovesinthehouse:
    I LOoooooooooooove the "dream come true" graphic! Everything looks great!

I know, I fell in love with it in a magazine I saw! Thanks babe! :-) 

• imagelovesinthehouse:
    I LOoooooooooooove the "dream come true" graphic! Everything looks great!

I know, I fell in love with it in a magazine I saw! Thanks babe! :-) 

• SOOOO beautiful Babs!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is BEAUTIFUL!!! 
  • Beautiful! Can you share where you got the "word art" from? I'd love to order it for LO's nursery!
  • I love it! the painitng and the Dream phrase are awesome!
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • imagemindingpandq:
    Beautiful! Can you share where you got the "word art" from? I'd love to order it for LO's nursery!

Thank you! I ordered it from uppercaseliving.net! 

• OMG I love it! It is so beauful! I got all teary-eyed when I saw the "you';re a dream come true". So sweet.Embarrassed I'm a bit emotionally sappy these days.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagejen-dale:
    OMG I love it! It is so beauful! I got all teary-eyed when I saw the "you';re a dream come true". So sweet.Embarrassed I'm a bit emotionally sappy these days.

Aw, thanks Jen! Well I just got all teary eyed when I saw how far along you are!! I am so happy for you girl!  

• Your nursery looks great Babs!
  • Oh my gosh Babs, it looks absolutely amazing.  I love everything about it.
    After 2 m/cs, dx October 2008 with hetero factor v leiden & mthfr & low progesterone; third time was the charm - BFP 3/19/09 on first cycle of clomid. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's soooo pretty!
  • Aww, thanks girlies! You're the bestest!
  • I love it!! Where did you get the "You are a dream come true" words?
  • awesome job!
  • imageshihtzumomma:
    I love it!! Where did you get the "You are a dream come true" words?

Thanks! I ordered it from uppercaseliving.com! 

• so sweet! good job momma!
  • Beautiful! I love the color choices the best.
    bfp #1 Fall 2008 ~ missed m/c 9w Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • It looks GREAT hun!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"