TTC After a Loss
Options

Dear reproductive system...

So, I've been doing some reading online... from what I gather (been reading up on how prometrium works), you haven't popped out an egg 138 days. WTF reproductive system? I've been sneezing like crazy lately and still nothing???

Thank you for being a useless piece of ***. Also, would like to take this opportunity to thank you so much for getting me KTFU when I was least expecting it, and making me realize I want a baby, only to lose it 6 months down the road.

Kudos to you, reproductive system. You have successfully gained control of my life. Shape the F up, or I will be forced to drown you in alcohol (preferably rum).

Yours truly,

Your disgruntled owner.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: Dear reproductive system...

• Options
    Come on, CarrieLeigh's reproductive system...stop being so frustrating. It is time to get your act together!
  • Options
    Let her have it Carrie!!!
    5/17/09 incomplete m/c at 7 w 4 d. D&C 5/21/09 BFP #2- 8/9/09 Beta #1: 65 Beta #2: 30. CP 8/16 4 w 2 d BFP #3- 9/9/09 Please let the third time be the charm! First u/s 7w2d hb 150 bpm. Go baby! EDD 5/23/10 DD born 6/3/10 6 lbs, 14 oz; 20 1/2 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP 11/4/2011 11 DPO. 1st u/s 12/7/11 Strong heartbeat, baby measuring two days ahead. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAnneEG:
    Let her have it Carrie!!!

B*itch is gonna get headbutted.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options

Dude.  Carrie's Reproductive system: I think she's serious.  And I'll *send* her the rum to ram you into productivity.

Cough it up.  Cough up the eggie.  Now.

• Options
    Tell it like it is!  And please cc: my reproductive system.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Carries repoductive system: I would listen to her. She sounds serious. Now get your act together!
  • Options

imagehopingwaiting:
    Tell it like it is!  And please cc: my reproductive system.

This!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"