Trying to Get Pregnant

Shower Sex

C'mon ladies! Share your secrets on how you make it work! DH and I have tried it a couple times and I must just be freakishly short but we can't quite do it. I've seen everyone else rave about it and I'm wondering if you have some amazing trick to do it!

Re: Shower Sex

• Standing up from behind.  I bend over a little and he bends his knees as needed. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 4'11 DH is 5'11, we can never make it work. 

:Sits in post waiting for answer:  

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a bathtub shower so DH usually sits in the bathtub and I get on top...It's fun with the water still going, kinda like having sex under a waterfall!  We have one of those really big shower heads so it really is like a waterfall!Wink  Very fun!  You should try it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebancbev:
    Standing up from behind.  I bend over a little and he bends his knees as needed. 

This. I also use the nozzles to hold on to for support. But since we have moved we have have the tiny little stand up shower ... guess we could move the action to the guest bath ...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemkemily:

I'm 4'11 DH is 5'11, we can never make it work. 

:Sits in post waiting for answer:  

This! 

• I think DH would be too long to lay in the tub. He would need to be sitting at almost a 90 degree angle and I don't know if my knees would be along the sides...I don't feel that our tub is very wide.
  • imagebancbev:
    Standing up from behind.  I bend over a little and he bends his knees as needed. 

this or he picks me up and puts my back against the shower wall with my legs wrapped around him, that usually works out pretty good Wink

I miss that actually lol, 9 more weeks and then another 6 and I'll add that to the list of things to do b/c I've missed them this pregnancy!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH is about 6'2" and it actully works perfect because he is sitting up all the way with his knees bent so it's like having a backrest for me!  Just try it and see next time...I promise it's fun!  Unless your DH is ridiculously tall!
  • imageryaroberts:
    My DH is about 6'2" and it actully works perfect because he is sitting up all the way with his knees bent so it's like having a backrest for me!  Just try it and see next time...I promise it's fun!  Unless your DH is ridiculously tall!

So are you reverse then? Sorry, I'm really trying to figure this out because DH requests it all the time and I have given up! That does sound like it might work though...

• No help here but if anyone knows how to do it in a claw foot tub without killing someone I would like some pointers. We have tried everything we can think of (and we are pretty creative) but someone always slips or hits something on the tub.
  • imageourbabylove2010:

imageryaroberts:
    My DH is about 6'2" and it actully works perfect because he is sitting up all the way with his knees bent so it's like having a backrest for me!  Just try it and see next time...I promise it's fun!  Unless your DH is ridiculously tall!

So are you reverse then? Sorry, I'm really trying to figure this out because DH requests it all the time and I have given up! That does sound like it might work though...

Nope, I'm sitting facing him...Sometimes I am reversed but no usually.  If DH is sitting in the bathtub, he has his back against the back of the tub with his knees bent and I get on top with my legs at his sides.  It's actually better if DH is tall so he can bend his knees as a backrest for you on top! 

• imagejamiel.matthews:
    No help here but if anyone knows how to do it in a claw foot tub without killing someone I would like some pointers. We have tried everything we can think of (and we are pretty creative) but someone always slips or hits something on the tub.

What is a claw foot tub?

• imageryaroberts:
    imageourbabylove2010:

imageryaroberts:

Nope, I'm sitting facing him...Sometimes I am reversed but no usually.  If DH is sitting in the bathtub, he has his back against the back of the tub with his knees bent and I get on top with my legs at his sides.  It's actually better if DH is tall so he can bend his knees as a backrest for you on top! 

Gotcha! Oh, that does sound good!

• imagebancbev:

This  

• Antique looking tubs that are pretty high to get into! Love those!!
  • Haha...Time for a shower?!
  • Doggie style facing the showerhead. DH can grab you by the hips and lift and bend his knees to reach. to keep yourself balanced you can put your hands on the wall in front of you or the edge of the tub.

For clawfoot tub- I suggest riding him like pp said. oh! Or you can do doggie style both of you on your knees.

• I am 5' 11" and DH is 5' 5" so it's fairly easy for us in the shower... If you are the shorter one, then I don't think more specifics from me would be helpful-Sorry :(

• Get a Grip

This thing is awesome.

Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • imageimaPrincess:

imagebancbev:

this or he picks me up and puts my back against the shower wall with my legs wrapped around him, that usually works out pretty good Wink

I miss that actually lol, 9 more weeks and then another 6 and I'll add that to the list of things to do b/c I've missed them this pregnancy!

I cannot believe you're 31 weeks already!!! Wow has time flown!
  • like pp's have said - standing from behind. I usually am on my tippy toes *lol* and have my left foot up on the tub ledge! I'm only 5'2" so it's a little difficult, but doable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"