Success after IF
Options

Which formula do you use...bad spit-up???

We started formula 3 weeks ago. We are using Similac ready feed and he seemed fine until 4 days ago...he always had some spit-up, but now it is bad, sometimes 10 times from one bottle.

He doesn't seem gassy or to be in any discomfort, but it's getting a little out of hand. I tried Nestle GoodStart today, mixing it w/ Similac...but he doesn't seem to like the taste.

What do you use for your baby with spit-up issues???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Which formula do you use...bad spit-up???

• Options
    Paige doesn't spit-up, so I just use Similac Sensitive...but a good friends DS does, and she uses Similac Sensitive RS and loves it. ?Oh, and we both use read to feed. ?More expensive, but sooo much easier on their little tummy's
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jacob drinks Similac Sensitive RS.  It has rice starch added so it makes it a bit thicker.  Its supposed to sit in his stomach more and get spit up less.
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    similac sensitive or emfamil gentlease, but I always talked to the pedi when switching...
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We use Goodstart. He spits up, but not horribly.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    I agree with the Similac Sensitive RS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Enfamil A.R., but I would check with your ped first
  • Options
    We switched to Good Start natural cultures because it supposedly caused less spit-up.  I'm not sure that it made much difference for DS, but it did make him more regular so we stayed with it.
  • Options
    Enfamil AR but check with pedi first
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"