3rd Trimester

Genius idea on "Shark Tank" last night! (baby item) PIP!

Maybe this was already talked about today but wow, what a great idea -- I wish I had thought of the Cover Playard....

The owners were on the TV show "Shark Tank" and pitching their idea - they got the deal they needed to make this into a bigger business... they already have contracts from all the major hotel & cruise chains. Pretty impressive.. I bet we will see this at Babies R Us in the near future...

It is available for purchase on their website now too

https://www.coverplayard.com

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Genius idea on "Shark Tank" last night! (baby item) PIP!

• I saw that last  night too and thought it was such a brilliant idea. I'm shocked it took so long for someone to come up with it.
  • Yeah no kididng! I never even thought about the gross germs that are most likely left in the play yard when you travel and use at a hotel or a friends house... it's a very cool concept!
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw that too and thought they had a great product.

However, I remember thinking to myself, "I don't know if I'd buy that. I'd probably take my own playard. That and I think I'd be better off with a sheet change and Clorox Wipe if need be."

I'm pretty minimal when it comes to baby gear though.

• We don't own a play-yard nor would we ever buy one. But I'm ALL FOR anything that is preventative against germs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagenjeosys:
    We don't own a play-yard nor would we ever buy one. But I'm ALL FOR anything that is preventative against germs.

Where do you plan to have the baby sleep when you travel?

• Honestly, most people bring their own PNP because you never know what youre going to get. Once the baby gets bigger, they become picky about non-familiar situations. Trust me, post this on 2 under 2 or something I bet the consensus would be that you would never use it. If you do use a hotels, the sheets are clean, just as clean as the sheets youre sleeping on. Its a waste IMO. Unless you just want to change the look of your PNP over time.. Plus once DS got older he started sleeping in bed with DH on vacations. Its easier and you dont have to lug a PNP with you. Just my opinion though :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I saw this too and thought it was interesting...my mom made a good point though....adding another layer over the pack n play makes it harder for the child to see out.....you can even see that in the photo. Any kid stuck in there not able to see out would be throwing a tantrum to get out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"