3rd Trimester

Stupid work and BH *vent*

EVERY time I go into work it seems we have a rough night.  I work in a nursing home and it is pretty physically demanding.  Tonight was a horrible night and I didn't stop from 3:30 till I left at 10:15.  Starting at 4:00 those WONDERFUL braxton hicks started.  And of course I had to keep going because I can't just not do my job.  I have been sitting here for like 20 minutes and they are still coming every 7-10 minutes.  My dr said not to worry unless they are 5 minutes apart, but these suckers HURT tonight.  I've drank plenty of water but they still hurt and are still coming pretty consistantly.  UGH! 

I can't wait for my vacation and then my maternity leave.  I don't know how much more I can take!

Re: Stupid work and BH *vent*

• maybe they are not Braxton Hicks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's what I'm afraid of :(  If they don't settle down here soon I'm going to head to the hospital just to be safe I think... I blame work lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck and hang in there!  I am in the same boat as you with work.  I'm going to set something up with my doc today to see if I can start maternity leave early.  The physical and emotional demands of my job are absolutely HORRIBLE for any pregnant woman.  So, I totally understand. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"