Trying to Get Pregnant

I don't usually get upset

When other people announce there pregnancies. But a teenage girl I know just found out she's pregnant. She is homeless, does drugs and is an alcoholic. She is in no position to have a child. At all. And I just can't help but be angry and jealous that she is so lucky to be pregnant and have a baby. I just can't bring myself to congratulate her or say anything positive to her. So I'm just not going to say anything at all.

Re: I don't usually get upset

• It upsets me and I don't even know here.  Maybe the baby will help her turn her life around?

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I know what you mean.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it's hard :(  but you know you wouldn't rather be in her position.  That's rough.
  • imageKaliChick:
    It upsets me and I don't even know here.  Maybe the baby will help her turn her life around?

That's what I'm hoping. But I can't be sure. Her life goal is to be a stripper. I know if she could get clean and get her life straight she would make an excellent mother, she's a really sweet loving girl. I hope its a blessing for her and will help her make something more of herself then being an alcoholic and a stripper.

• Oh I know.. i saw a girl on my way to work the other day.. obviously pregnant and obviously stoned out of my mind.. we can only pray for the innocent babies..

edit: stoned out of HER mind not mine..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"