Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

DS jumped from a sz 5 to a sz 7 in 2 months!!!!

I thought DS's feet were getting too big for his sz 5 sandals that I had been squeezing his feet into.  They were red with indentations and a little bruising around his ankles.  I went to Stride Rite today to get his foot measured (assuming they'd tell me he was a 6 now or something).  They said he is a whopping 7 Wide!  Oh my God my poor child's foot.  I feel like such a bad mom.

I'm glad I didn't pre-buy shoes (well one pair of Robeez Tredz were pre-bought and he won't be able to wear).  We totally skipped 5 1/2, 6 and 6 1/2.  Ugh!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS jumped from a sz 5 to a sz 7 in 2 months!!!!

• Don't you always buy big?  When they measure DS's feet at a 6, they have me buy a 7 so I get about 4-5 months out of them.
  • Same thing happened to DD.  She was a 5 at the beginning of June and a 6.5 in mid August. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my fear. I had bought sz 5 shoes in the errant notion that Bunny could wear them in the winter walking around. Um, she went from a 3 to a 5 in less than a month (so far as I can tell). So, the very cute size 5s I have for her will last until, probably the end of September. Guess I am shopping again. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"