Infertility

My night = crappy

So I had a crappy IF day, feeling sorry for myself.  Mad that I got a big bill, upset that I still don't have test results blah blah blah. 

So I finally decide I need to get out and go exercise ... trying to lose some excess pounds before IVF.  So I call my Aunt and we meet for tennis at the local courts.  

All the courts are full except for the one directly next to us.  Then, in comes a group of about 15 kids to play hackey sack.  One walks in kicking, yes kicking a half gallon of full iced tea.  So another player yells at him to stop that this isn't a soccer field and he proceeds to go on a rampage full of profanity.  Then my Aunt gets into it with them.  Finally we go back to tennis while they proceed to be obnoxious and play hackey sack.  We should have probably called the cops but we kept playing.  Then they started smoking and I couldn't take it anymore so we left.  

Honestly, it just really irritated me.  Is this the kind of world I'm desperately trying to bring children into?!  I know there are kids like this everywhere but it was just obnoxious and really didn't help me feel any better.  

That's all ... vent over :) 

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: My night = crappy

• Sometimes it feels like when you are feeling your worst is when you have this kind of stuff happen. I am sorry your evening was horrible. I hope tomorrow gets better.
    Anna After 4 years of TTC.... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker We didn't think it would be this easy to have another... Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"