1st Trimester

First OB visit today!

DH and I went to my first appt this afternoon. Because I am only about 5 weeks and haven't been spotting or anything, all they did was a urine test. But we got to talk to a midwife who answered a lot of questions for us and told us that I will be scheduled for a cs 10 days prior to my DD, which is May 2nd. So if everything goes well we will have a baby around April 23! Does that make me an April mommy??? Or do I go by my EDD?

We are very excited! I think it really sunk in for DH today at the Dr. It's like official now for him. Of course he doesn't have the constant dizziness... etc to remind him that it's real.

I also talked to the midwife about this horrible cold I have... I almost passed out twice today at work. And she said I should probably stay home tomorrow and rest and gave me an excuse from work. Only problem is I am probably going to have to explain to my boss that I am pregnant because the excuse will be on an OB slip and I told him I was out with sinus stuff...

If you read this... thanks for listening to my rambling!

BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 8/15/09 missed mc, d&c 10/22/09 @ 9wks BFP#2 1/28/10 natural mc 2/16/10 @ 5w1d BFP#3 2/07/11 med induced mc 3/11/11 @ 8 wks BFP#4 6/25/11 waiting on Baby Brant to arrive 3/1/12! "...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11

Re: First OB visit today!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"