Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

RP: POTW Entry Thread

The theme for this week is Funny Faces. Submit your best photo showcasing your baby's funniest and/or silliest facial expression.

Please read the rules to the right hand side to enter. Make sure you are sizing your picture down to website size on tinypic.com and posting the last url (Direct Link for Layouts)!

POTW Blog 

Re: RP: POTW Entry Thread

• Options
    About your siggy, I love the one of the pooch licking his head...  your DS is going to be a comedian. 
  • Options

imageMrslove78:
    About your siggy, I love the one of the pooch licking his head...  your DS is going to be a comedian. 

Thanks...he's definitely a ham!  He'll be fussing and you'll look at him and all of a sudden he breaks out in a huge grin.  If he's like this at 3 months, we'll definitely have our hands full in a few years! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekklickka:

imageMrslove78:

Thanks...he's definitely a ham!  He'll be fussing and you'll look at him and all of a sudden he breaks out in a huge grin.  If he's like this at 3 months, we'll definitely have our hands full in a few years! 

Oh yea!  What a big personality, it's going to be sooo fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"