Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Great...

Why? Why would you post this on someones wall!

"How is everything going with you guys and filling that mini-van??"

Here come the flood of posts from family since its been on there for oh say 7 hours now! Maybe they will take it as a newlywed joke? Embarrassed

Re: Great...

• Options

You could delete it if you want.

• Options

oh gosh, i guess people dont know ur TTC?

I'd feel the same way, but I guess they could take it as a newlywed joke. atleast you can act like it is

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice. I say just laugh it off as a joke and write the comment back, "Haha! That may be a while" GL! 
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I played it off. Just have to roll my eyes.
  • Options
    Delete it. DH's friend commented on one of my posts (about having 17 friends who are either pregnant of have given birth in the past 6 months) saying that DH could be a daddy.  I had to tell a fib and say that DH would pass out if he heard him say that.
  • Options
    imagek2thelc:

I'd feel the same way, but I guess they could take it as a newlywed joke. atleast you can act like it is

Its not that we are completely hiding it. I just didn't want my dad to know right now and my step-mom is an avid FB stalker. 

• Options
    I think that is so rude! Ever since we had difficulty getting pregnant, I refuse to ask when/if someone is trying, planning, ect. I think it is RUDE, and can be hurtful if things are not going as planned.
  • Options
    imageashleyc42:
    imagek2thelc:

Its not that we are completely hiding it. I just didn't want my dad to know right now and my step-mom is an avid FB stalker. 

I'm in the same boat. Dad, stepmom, and MIL are facebook nuts and those are the three I dont want knowing yet

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"